Our next Science Talk on artificial intelligence and journalism will be taking place on Tuesday 4 December at 11 am Eastern Time. Save the date! Register here. Media interested in learning more about AI to inform their reporting should attend.
Participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of the:
- Differences between artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning
- Applications of AI and its social impact
- Challenges of implementing AI in key industries
- Cautionary tales from AI or machine learning gone wrong
- Reliable sources and experts in AI