Reach thousands of journalists, communicators and new media professionals with our highly effective and great value services.
WHO CAN ADVERTISE?
- Member Associations
- Non-profit & nonpartisan foundations
- International organizations
- Media companies & media foundations
- Science & tech journals and publishers
- Research organizations
- Publicly funded agencies & hospitals
- Colleges & universities
- Companies or organizations with a special interest in science and journalism
WHAT KIND OF ADVERTISEMENTS?
- Job postings
- Trainings or workshops
- Calls for fellowships or grants
- Awards & Contests
- Press releases
- Articles on research & science
Other options can be discussed, such as surveys among the WFSJ’s Member Associations and other organizations. Contact our office for more information.
All prices on a monthly basis and in USD
Pricelist available soon
Discounts on Advertisement Rates
- 15% discount on campaigns extending one month
- 15% discount for our Associate Partners
- 20% discount for our Member Associations
SPONSOR AN EVENT
The WFSJ regularly organizes events, workshops, webinars and symposiums, such as the
- Kavli Symposium on Science Journalism
- World Conference of Science Journalism, etc.
Sponsorship opportunities for these events are also available. Contact the WFSJ office to find out more about the different possibilities on offer. See contact details below.
Advertisers will receive a PayPal invoice upon booking an advertisement. The advertisement will be rolled out upon payment of the invoice. Paying an invoice through a bank transfer is equally possible. However, we will charge you the applicable transaction fees.
- Advertisers must be aligned with the WFSJ’s mission
- The WFSJ has the right to refuse, to promote or to remove any individual advertisement which we consider inappropriate.
- The WFSJ does not accept advertisements for merchandise such as medicines, alcoholic beverages, etc.
If you need more information on the Advertising with Us opportunities please contact the WFSJ office via +1 514 508 2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.