- WCSJ2019 and the WFSJ are delighted to offer International Travel Fellowships for professional and student attendees from all around the world.
- European Immunization Training Workshop 14-16 October 2019 Geneva, Switzerland
- 11 reasons why you should come to the 11th WCSJ2019
- World Conference of Science Journalists 2019 taking place in Lausanne from 1-5 July 2019
- WCSJ 2019 – 100 Fellowships selected
- 5th KAVLI SYMPOSIUM ON SCIENCE JOURNALISM
- Louise Behan Reporting Grants
- Over 4 million research articles at your fingertips
Welcome to our new Associate Partner the global academic publisher Taylor & Francis offering an individual
Press Pass to 10,000 science journalists globally, members of the WFSJ’s 59 Member Associations.
This pass enables journalists to access up to 10 articlesf for free from any of the 4 million+
research articles on Taylor & Francis Online.
- The future of science journalism in Europe
Exploratory meeting on Monday 9 July at ESOF2018
- Spotlight on our 59 Member Associations’ highlights some of their content and projects that otherwise
receive too little or no attention at all in the global science journalists’ community.
- What will make WCSJ2019 unique?
A selection of some of the many highlights
- Submit your session proposal!
Deadline 31 May 2018
- Kavli Prize Scholarships for science journalism
Deadline to apply extended until Monday 22 January